Intro




INTRODUCTION

This is an introduction......spell it

Friday 19 March 2010

Strongman.woo

shame on me Ive 4got to update my progress 4 the past 2 weeks. bummer.
.
well so here is the start of the strongman. the wireframe is very similar to the show girls mainly because Ive never made a a man model before. i know i know, could have picked a better time to start. however I'm very chuffed. i think its turned out really well WOOOOOOOOO. might change my mind in a few days, so i better have the diffuse finished before then.
.
also i cheated on the texturing front a little by using photos as a base to paint over. painting the show girls skin from scratch took far to long. So i admitted defeat, after all i have a deadline to stick to.
.
Also stupid painter saved over my dam original photoshop file of the skin instead of over the .bak file. the bastard thing. i will have my revenge. sooner rather than later. alterations will now take twice as long grrrrrrrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment