Intro




INTRODUCTION

This is an introduction......spell it

Friday 19 March 2010

Progress.

Ok Ive decide I'm quite behind.
.
Thankfully its still doable. just have to work my ass of to get my environments completed.
On the character side of things I'm well on schedule it just I'm supposed to have 1 environment done by now to. gahhhh. Think the solution is to just simplify one of the ideas down a little. its a bummer i knowww. :(
.
I'm really enjoying this project however i am finding it difficult. i feel that my work is not of the quality people are expecting me to produce. eeek. at the mo I'm just trying to get everything up to the same standard and style.
.
I think choosing to do are project to a style and in a time period rather than realism is defiantly adding more and more days on to each element of the project. huff puff.
.
Ahh well.
(i shall remain positive)

0 comments:

Post a Comment